Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What? Monthly? Not good!

I realized the pace I'm blogging is monthly now. I don't like that, but until I can get blogging back to top priority on my daily lists I guess monthly it'll have to be!  Anyone out there struggling with this too? Throw in way too much time on Pinterest....don't get me started on that distraction,...err...wonderful place!

So, a few photos of signs I painted in January:

For a precious baby girl on the way.....a princess, for sure!
"Our Little Princes...." with custom name.

 This is a must for all couples.....and for children and babies, too!
"Always Kiss Me Goodnight" (shown in black lettering)

 Home is....
where your horses are!
(A sign for a horse lover!)

 This sign was given as a gift. I paint a lot of this type of sign.
You can add any words, names, dates, etc.

"Love is Sweet".....this continues to now be my top selling sign.
I can paint it in any color and any font!

Ice Cream Parlor.....an event coordinator ordered a few of these
signs for her event.  I loved painting this....wanted ice cream that night!
What else?  How about "Cupcakes"....can you think of a sign for a cupcake table?

Welcome to Our Home, layered over the family name, with the date.
I loved painting this sign, I've done a few and enjoy seeing the color
combinations the buyers select.

 Snips & Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...perfect for a baby boy shower!
Both the girl and boy signs in this set have been very popular lately!
Those sayings are making a come-back, I guess!

To The Beach......I have so many "beach" signs to paint,
but just not enough time!

Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice......
perfect for a baby girl shower gift!

 A dream is a wish your heart makes.  A Disney sign?

See the three reasons I love being a grandmother?

Blessings, Heidi

2 comments:

Amy M. said...

I love the "God bless our family" sign. So sweet!

It doesn't matter how often your blog as long as you still check in. Love seeing what you are up to!

-Amy

engagement rings said...

Love the images, home is where my horses are, and where everyone knows my name.