Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pinterest Pins I Used -- and a few wins!


A few wins, first!  I was just notified I won a copy of the new Stampinton & Company publication called "Mingle".  I'm excited to get to read this when it arrives.  We don't have stores around here that would ever carry this!


At at recent Home Based Business Fair and show I won a set of Tupperware bowls from my consultant!  It's the 3-PC Wonderlier Bowls.  You know you will win when you put your name in drawings, right?  It just takes a few minutes!  I had a Tupperware Party (Linda is my consultant) last year and we had fun making lots of foods with Tupperware products.


One of the first fellow bloggers I connected with years ago is Natelea of Kandeland.  She is one of the most generous bloggers out there!  Very crafty and artsy, and an all around genuine girl.  Her daughter is a Mini-Me to her!  Natalea had a "700th Posting" giveaway a while back and guess who one?  :)   I don't have a photo of what she sent me, but here's a photo that I "borrowed" from her blog:


I have the kit right here on my craft table.........I often save "good stuff" a little too long, thinking I need to do it justice!  I really need to just open it and have fun, not worrying if I will live up to Natalea's artsy craftsy skills!  Thank you, Natalea, you rock girl!

Now to the subject of Pinterest.  I do pin.  I do pin a lot.  Okay, I'm an image lover!  Also, pictures inspire me!  I don't subscribe to magazines anymore, at least at this very moment!  So my pinning on Pinterest is my magazine time!  And I do use what I pin!  Here's a few examples:

I made this pearl nest necklace today:


I learned how to make it after seeing and going to this Pinterest link:


And...let's see....I made these Two Ingredient muffins from a Pinterest link:

Very good. Very easy. Very Pinterest.

I'll just post one more....Gorp!  I found the Pinterest picture right before our camping vacation (which was a blast!).  I made it and we loved it!  Great for hiking, boating, bike riding and snack by the campfire:



My done-deal-Pinterest:


Thanks for visiting today!  




4 comments:

Amy M. said...

Wow! So many wonderful wins! I'm going to have to look for a copy of MINGLE.

If you look at my new post, you will see something VERY familiar in the background of one of the photos!!!

-Amy
Crafting by Candlelight

Leaon Mary said...

Miss Heidi I can't think of anyone I'd love to see win these treasures any more than you!!! I'm so tickled for you! Your nest necklace turned out fab! And love the kit you made from Natalea?!!! Ohmygosh what fun is that/!!!! About the Pinterest thing... I'm pinning you. lol
Thanks for the cookie today!
Holykisses xoxo

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

Fun stuff! The "Mingle" publication looks wonderful. Love the two-ingredient muffins! I use a spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin. It is one of my family's favorites.

Tracey Fisher said...

I think you are going to enjoy Mingle Heidi. I have looked at it on the bookshelf and the images are so inspiring! Nice job on the necklace. I have opened pinterest but have yet to pin ... can't wait. Have a great weekend.
Tracey