Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love is sweet.... forever and ever....


Oh my goodness there must be a lot of sweet stuff happening at weddings these days.  I continue to sell more "Love is Sweet" signs than any other sign currently.  Some of the girls tell me they are buying it for their wedding reception candy bars.  I have to admit, I wish I could follow along with the sign straight to the candy bar, I'm a candy lover.  


Some of the brides are buying them for their cake tables, or cupcake tables.  Some for other areas of their wedding.

Last week I painted a custom rustic "Love is Sweet" sign with the wedding date and last name.  This is really getting fun now:


I just wish I had more hours in the day to paint all the wonderful ideas regarding "love is sweet".  I do love to paint these custom signs!

4 comments:

Farming On Faith said...

I love it all your work.
I so enjoyed catching up with your blog tonight,

Have a wonderful evening!

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

So cute and what a great idea. Love the pinwheels too from your earlier post.

Pleasure to browse around your blog too.

Take care!

koralee said...

These are so cute....what a great idea for brides. Happy weekend to you. xo

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

So happy you're having success with these darling signs. What a great idea to put them over the "candy bars"!!!
take care,
Mary Lou